Attorney Bob Keefer
- Attorney Bob Keefer
- Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
- Read What They Have to Say.
- When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Fighting for Your Rights as a Motorist
Hire A Reliable Traffic Lawyer Virginia
Effectively Fighting Traffic Offenses throughout Virginia
If you have been charged with a traffic offense in Virginia, you could be facing severe penalties depending on the circumstances of your specific case. If convicted, you could potentially face a suspended license, exorbitant fines, mandatory educational classes, a revoked CDL or personal license, or even extensive jail time. Regardless of the type of traffic offense, you are accused of committing, you need strong representation to fight all charges against you.
At Keefer Law Firm, our traffic ticket lawyer in Virginia has more than 30 years of experience in resolving these types of cases. As a result, he has a comprehensive understanding of Virginia’s traffic laws as well as the related procedures and paperwork. Our legal team understands that a conviction could, in addition to the aforementioned consequences, lead you to become unable to apply for loans, find housing, or get a job. That’s why you can count on us to provide you with the effective and personalized representation you need and deserve.
For more information about our traffic ticket lawyer in Virginia and how we can help you, please either call us today at (540) 433-6906 or contact us online to set up a free consultation.
Traffic Offenses in Virginia
Whether you are accused of DUI, driving recklessly, speeding, or more, our traffic ticket attorney in VA can handle your legal issues quickly and efficiently. After spending more than three decades protecting clients from traffic charges, our lawyer has gone through the legal process more times than we can count. We are intimately familiar with the many ways in which law enforcement officers improperly administer field sobriety tests, illegally search vehicles, and violate Virginia’s traffic laws. With this information in mind, our attorney can create a strong and individualized case strategy just for you in order to maximize your chances of success.
Several possible defenses for your traffic charges include:
- The field sobriety tests were not administered properly or the BAC devices
- The arresting officer was factually incorrect when they believed you to
- The law enforcement officer violated your rights when arresting or processing you
- A separate driver was at fault for your alleged traffic offense
Call Our Virginia Traffic Ticket Lawyer at (540) 433-6906 Today
For proficient legal services, contact Keefer Law Firm today. Our traffic ticket lawyer in VA can help you resolve all your traffic offenses in a timely and professional manner. Regardless of how dire or complicated your situation may seem, we have the experience to handle it. Visit our office today and find out why we are the number one choice for traffic ticket and DUI defense for countless individuals living in Virginia.
To set up your free case evaluation with our traffic ticket lawyer in VA, you can reach us at (540) 433-6906.
Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
Read What They Have to Say.
“I can not express the words of how glad and thankful I am to you.”
“Thank you again for all your help.”
“Thanks for the fantastic job you’ve done legally as well as just the personal support you gave me during that time.”
“We greatly appreciate his assistance.”
“It all went exactly as he told me with no fuss or surprises.”
“He was very understanding and we felt very confident in the way he was handling everything.”
“He knows his stuff!!!”
“Bob is a man of integrity and will honestly guide you through the process of pros and cons of your case.”
“JOB WELL DONE!!!”
“His expertise and experience in navigating the legal shoals and mastering scientific evidence in DUI cases resulted in a reduction of charges!”
“Unlike others who just promise you, Bob actually gets the job done.”
“I could not have asked for a better result”
“He portrayed a realistic picture of outcomes for my case and was as honest with me as I would expect any professional to be.”
“He did a great job representing me in court!”
“They are fairly priced, very competent, professionals.”
When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Keefer Law Firm Can Help.
- Attorney Keefer is one of the few people in Virginia to call himself a NHTSA Certified Field Sobriety Instructor.
- He has completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician course on the EC/IR II, Virginia’s breath tester for evidence.
- He was a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- Attorney Keefer has more than 30 years of experience providing legal representation throughout Virginia.
- Our office contains the Alco-Sensor III, which is also used by law enforcement for preliminary breath testing.
- We offer free consultations for traffic offense and DUI cases.