- Attorney Bob Keefer
- Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
- When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Attorney Bob Keefer
Fighting for Your Rights as a Motorist
Woodstock Speeding Tickets Lawyer
Helping Clients in Shenandoah County Defend Their Rights
Speeding tickets are among the most common types of traffic offenses that we handle at the Keefer Law Firm. The number of points that will be added to your driving record will ultimately depend on the speed you were traveling. Let’s say you were driving 20 mph over the posted speed limit, you will be facing 6 points on your license. It is important to note that in the state of Virginia, if you are pulled over doing more than 80 mph, you will also face 6 points on your license.
Our experienced traffic offenses attorney has the skills and resources that you need to fight your speeding ticket and maintain your good driving record. When you choose our legal team to represent you, you can trust that we will stand by your side throughout your entire case. We are familiar with all types of speeding tickets and we will we fight to make sure your legal rights are upheld.
Avoid having a speeding offense added to your driving record. Call (540) 433-6906 to speak to our traffic ticket attorney about what legal options are available to you.
Fighting Speeding Tickets in Woodstock & Surrounding Areas
All too often, people get speeding tickets and assume that their only option is to pay the fine if they want to avoid the stress of going to court. In the eyes of the law, paying a ticket you have been issued is the same as admitting guilt for the charge against you. So not only are you paying a fee, but the charge will also end up going on your record, forcing you to face the consequences that come with the charge against you.
Depending on the number of traffic violations you have on your record, getting a speeding ticket can lead to additional penalties. For example, if you already have 12 points on your license in the last 24 months and you get a speeding ticket, your license could possibly be suspended and you might be forced to pay extra fees and higher insurance premiums.
Our skilled lawyer can use the following defenses and arguments to challenge your speeding ticket:
- You were trying to get out of the way of an emergency vehicle or avoid a safety hazard.
- Your ticket was amended after it was first written and issued to you.
- The citation was improperly filed with the court.
- Mistakes were made when the citation was written and issued to you.
- Your vehicle malfunctioned, causing you to inadvertently speed.
- The device used to measure how fast you were going was not calibrated correctly.
Hire a Woodstock Traffic Ticket Lawyer Today. Call (540) 433-6906.
With over 30 years of experience, we have taken on countless traffic tickets on behalf of clients throughout Virginia. We are well versed when it comes to speeding ticket cases, and we know which legal strategies produce the best results. We can effectively defend you and help keep your driving record clean. You can count on us to stand by your side and do all that we can to get your charges reduced or dismissed, depending on the facts of your case. Our friendly legal team is here to address all your concerns and answer all of your questions regarding your speeding ticket.
Contact our Woodstock speeding ticket attorney today to schedule your free case consultation.
Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
Read What They Have to Say.
“I can not express the words of how glad and thankful I am to you.”
“Thank you again for all your help.”
“Thanks for the fantastic job you’ve done legally as well as just the personal support you gave me during that time.”
“We greatly appreciate his assistance.”
“It all went exactly as he told me with no fuss or surprises.”
“He was very understanding and we felt very confident in the way he was handling everything.”
“He knows his stuff!!!”
“Bob is a man of integrity and will honestly guide you through the process of pros and cons of your case.”
“JOB WELL DONE!!!”
“His expertise and experience in navigating the legal shoals and mastering scientific evidence in DUI cases resulted in a reduction of charges!”
“Unlike others who just promise you, Bob actually gets the job done.”
“I could not have asked for a better result”
“He portrayed a realistic picture of outcomes for my case and was as honest with me as I would expect any professional to be.”
“He did a great job representing me in court!”
“They are fairly priced, very competent, professionals.”
When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Keefer Law Firm Can Help.
- Attorney Keefer is one of the few people in Virginia to call himself a NHTSA Certified Field Sobriety Instructor.
- He has completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician course on the EC/IR II, Virginia’s breath tester for evidence.
- He was a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- Attorney Keefer has more than 30 years of experience providing legal representation throughout Virginia.
- Our office contains the Alco-Sensor III, which is also used by law enforcement for preliminary breath testing.
- We offer free consultations for traffic offense and DUI cases.