You Only Have Limited Time to Protect Your License.
- You Only Have Limited Time to Protect Your License.
- The Experienced Shenandoah County Traffic Offense Lawyer
- Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
- Read What They Have to Say.
- When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Act Now to Fight for Your Driving Rights.
Defense in From A Shenandoah County Traffic Lawyer
Trusted Traffic Offense Attorney
If you are issued a traffic offense ticket, arrested for DUI, or charged with reckless driving, you may be up against high fines, loss of license or suspension, jail time, or mandatory traffic classes. Your life may be seriously impacted by the ramifications of this alleged offense. Don’t try to fight your charges alone. The Shenandoah County traffic ticket lawyer at Keefer Law Firm has the experience and knowledge you need to build an effective defense. We want to resolve your traffic ticket quickly and efficiently, so you don’t have to worry about the “what if’s.”
Contact our team today at (540) 433-6906.
How Can We Help You?
When you are facing a traffic ticket, the chances of a positive outcome may seem slim. Backed by 30 years of traffic law defense experience, our team knows how to mitigate the penalties of your alleged offense. We can review the ways in which a law enforcement officer may have made critical mistakes, performed an improper field sobriety test, or done an illegal search of your vehicle. We are familiar with the details of Virginia traffic law and are prepared to fight for you.
We provide legal representation for:
No matter how severe or minor your alleged offense is, our team will take it on with the seriousness that it deserves. We know how important it is to retain your driving privileges, so we will handle your case as diligently as possible to get you back on the road.
The Experienced Shenandoah County Traffic Offense Lawyer
Bob Keefer has been practicing law in the Shenandoah Valley since 1983 and he specializes in traffic cases. With this much experience under his belt, you can rest assured that he knows the best way to handle your case. We know how stressful a traffic charge can be, so we take the stress of the legal process off the shoulders of our clients. Don’t wait to retain our services until it’s too late, contact our practiced attorney today to begin building your defense.
Request a free consultation at (540) 433-6906.
Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
Read What They Have to Say.
“I can not express the words of how glad and thankful I am to you.”
“Thank you again for all your help.”
“Thanks for the fantastic job you’ve done legally as well as just the personal support you gave me during that time.”
“We greatly appreciate his assistance.”
“It all went exactly as he told me with no fuss or surprises.”
“He was very understanding and we felt very confident in the way he was handling everything.”
“He knows his stuff!!!”
“Bob is a man of integrity and will honestly guide you through the process of pros and cons of your case.”
“JOB WELL DONE!!!”
“His expertise and experience in navigating the legal shoals and mastering scientific evidence in DUI cases resulted in a reduction of charges!”
“Unlike others who just promise you, Bob actually gets the job done.”
“I could not have asked for a better result”
“He portrayed a realistic picture of outcomes for my case and was as honest with me as I would expect any professional to be.”
“He did a great job representing me in court!”
“They are fairly priced, very competent, professionals.”
When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Keefer Law Firm Can Help.
- Attorney Keefer is one of the few people in Virginia to call himself a NHTSA Certified Field Sobriety Instructor.
- He has completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician course on the EC/IR II, Virginia’s breath tester for evidence.
- He was a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- Attorney Keefer has more than 30 years of experience providing legal representation throughout Virginia.
- Our office contains the Alco-Sensor III, which is also used by law enforcement for preliminary breath testing.
- We offer free consultations for traffic offense and DUI cases.