Updated on September 5th, 2019 at 02:23 pm
You Only Have Limited Time to Protect Your License.
Act Now to Fight for Your Driving Rights.
Reliable and Effective Page County Traffic Ticket Attorney
Dedicated Legal Advocate Serving Page County
Have you been arrested for DUI? Did you get a ticket for reckless driving in Page County? If so, our team at the Keefer Law Firm is here to provide you with the skilled legal representation you need to protect your rights. We take legal defense to a whole new level, and with more than 30 years of experience, we know how to secure the justice our clients deserve. Our legal professionals are dedicated to providing all of our clients with competent and highly qualified legal advice, which is why we will stand by your side and guide you through every aspect of your case.
Call (540) 433-6906 today to set up a free consultation to discuss your case with a Page County defense lawyer.
We have the skills you need to effectively fight DUI charges. DUI convictions carry harsh penalties, including:
- Suspended Driver’s License
- Mandatory Alcohol Educational Classes
- Expensive Fines
- Revoked Commercial Driver’s License
- Jail Time
If you are facing DUI charges, you need experienced representation on your side to fight all the charges against you. We take on all of the following DUI-related cases in Page County:
- Breathalyzer Test Cases
- Commercial Driver’s License & DUI
- DUI for Drugs
- Field Sobriety Test Cases
- Underage DUI
Traffic Ticket Defense
Our law firm also takes on traffic offenses cases in order to help our clients avoid severe penalties and costly fines. We have a comprehensive understanding of Virginia’s traffic laws, and our friendly legal professionals will gladly handle all of the procedures and paperwork. Having traffic tickets on your record can make it difficult to obtain loans, find housing, or get a job. That is why we are here to provide you with the legal assistance you need for the following types of traffic tickets from our Page County traffic lawyers:
- Speeding Tickets
- Reckless Driving
- Texting & Driving
- Cell Phone Tickets
- Running a Red Light
- Seatbelt Tickets
- Child Car Seat Tickets
- Improper Lane Change
Why Clients Choose Keefer Law Firm
Here is why clients come to us to handle all of their legal matters:
- 30+ Years of Individual Legal Experience
- Attorney Keefer is a Founding Member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- We Offer Consultations on DUI & Traffic Offenses
- Attorney Keefer is a Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- Attorney Keefer is an NHTSA-Certified Field Sobriety Instructor
Talk to Our Traffic Ticket Attorneys in Page County
No matter if you are accused of speeding or DUI, our legal professionals will use our extensive resources to defend you. We have been fighting traffic and DUI charges for more than three decades, and we are familiar with the many flaws in field sobriety tests and other methods law enforcement use to charge drivers for traffic offenses. Our team is prepared to put our skills and experience to work for you today.
Call (540) 433-6906 to request your free consultation with a Page County traffic offense lawyer.
Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
Read What They Have to Say.
“I can not express the words of how glad and thankful I am to you.”
“Thank you again for all your help.”
“Thanks for the fantastic job you’ve done legally as well as just the personal support you gave me during that time.”
“We greatly appreciate his assistance.”
“It all went exactly as he told me with no fuss or surprises.”
“He was very understanding and we felt very confident in the way he was handling everything.”
“He knows his stuff!!!”
“Bob is a man of integrity and will honestly guide you through the process of pros and cons of your case.”
“JOB WELL DONE!!!”
“His expertise and experience in navigating the legal shoals and mastering scientific evidence in DUI cases resulted in a reduction of charges!”
“Unlike others who just promise you, Bob actually gets the job done.”
“I could not have asked for a better result”
“He portrayed a realistic picture of outcomes for my case and was as honest with me as I would expect any professional to be.”
“He did a great job representing me in court!”
“They are fairly priced, very competent, professionals.”
When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Keefer Law Firm Can Help.
- Attorney Keefer is one of the few people in Virginia to call himself a NHTSA Certified Field Sobriety Instructor.
- He has completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician course on the EC/IR II, Virginia’s breath tester for evidence.
- He was a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- Attorney Keefer has more than 30 years of experience providing legal representation throughout Virginia.
- Our office contains the Alco-Sensor III, which is also used by law enforcement for preliminary breath testing.
- We offer free consultations for traffic offense and DUI cases.