Updated on April 1st, 2019 at 06:38 pm
Attorney Bob Keefer
Fighting for Your Rights as a Motorist
Traffic Ticket Attorney in Harrisonburg
30+ Years of Experience in Fighting Speeding Offenses: 540.433.6906
Speeding tickets are one of the most common types of traffic offenses we defend at Keefer Law Firm. The exact number of points which could be added to your driving record depending on your speed. For example, if you are going up to 5 miles over the speed limit, you could be facing one point on your license. However, if you are clocked at going more than 45 miles over the speed limit, you could be facing as much as 8 points. When you choose to hire our Harrisonburg traffic ticket lawyer, you can trust that we are on your side.
Why Clients Turn to Attorney Keefer
- Free Consultations on DUI & Traffic Offenses
- More than 30 Years of Individual Legal Experience
- Founding Member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician Course
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- NHTSA-Certified Field Sobriety Instructor
Fighting a Speeding Ticket in Virginia
When most people get a traffic ticket, they think that the only option is to pay the fine and avoid the hassle of going to court. However, paying the ticket is seen as pleading guilty to the charge in the eyes of the law. What that means is that you will not only be paying a fee but the charge will also go on your record and you will face the consequences that come with the charge.
Depending on how many traffic violations you have on your record, this can lead to further penalties. For example, if you have 12 points on your license within 24 months, your license could be suspended and you could be forced to pay additional fees and higher insurance rates.
Why Hire a Harrisonburg Traffic Ticket Lawyer?
With over 30 years of experience at Keefer Law Firm, we have handled countless traffic ticket cases, especially speeding tickets. We understand traffic law and the most effective way to defend speeding offenses. You can count on us to work by your side, attempting to get your charges reduced or dismissed, depending on the circumstances of your case. You can rely on us to address all your concerns and answer all of your questions.
Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
Read What They Have to Say.
“I can not express the words of how glad and thankful I am to you.”
“Thank you again for all your help.”
“Thanks for the fantastic job you’ve done legally as well as just the personal support you gave me during that time.”
“We greatly appreciate his assistance.”
“It all went exactly as he told me with no fuss or surprises.”
“He was very understanding and we felt very confident in the way he was handling everything.”
“He knows his stuff!!!”
“Bob is a man of integrity and will honestly guide you through the process of pros and cons of your case.”
“JOB WELL DONE!!!”
“His expertise and experience in navigating the legal shoals and mastering scientific evidence in DUI cases resulted in a reduction of charges!”
“Unlike others who just promise you, Bob actually gets the job done.”
“I could not have asked for a better result”
“He portrayed a realistic picture of outcomes for my case and was as honest with me as I would expect any professional to be.”
“He did a great job representing me in court!”
“They are fairly priced, very competent, professionals.”
When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Keefer Law Firm Can Help.
- Attorney Keefer is one of the few people in Virginia to call himself a NHTSA Certified Field Sobriety Instructor.
- He has completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician course on the EC/IR II, Virginia’s breath tester for evidence.
- He was a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- Attorney Keefer has more than 30 years of experience providing legal representation throughout Virginia.
- Our office contains the Alco-Sensor III, which is also used by law enforcement for preliminary breath testing.
- We offer free consultations for traffic offense and DUI cases.