Updated on March 21st, 2022 at 04:52 pm
Attorney Bob Keefer
Fighting for Your Rights as a Motorist
- Fighting for Your Rights as a Motorist
- DUI Lawyer in Harrisonburg
- Providing Effective & Aggressive Representation
- Harrisonburg DUI Attorney Robert Keefer
- Why Clients Turn to Experienced Attorney Keefer
- Virginia DUI Conviction Consequences
- Protect Your Driving Privileges
- Read What They Have to Say.
DUI Lawyer in Harrisonburg
Providing Effective & Aggressive Representation
At Keefer Law Firm, our DUI lawyer in Harrisonburg understands that the DUI laws in Virginia are among the toughest in the nation. If you have been arrested for DUI, there are several things you need to do before you and Criminal defense lawyer Robert Keefer even go to court the first time. Read on to understand the process and legal issues that criminal charges of a DUI conviction in Virginia can carry.
Harrisonburg DUI Attorney Robert Keefer
You should never agree to plead guilty to drunk driving in Virginia without having a criminal defense attorney to represent you and create a plan of action. Accepting the first plea offer made in traffic offenses, without performing any defense-oriented investigation, will carry lifetime consequences for you. If you are facing Driving Under the Influence (DUI) or Reckless Driving charges in Virginia, it is very important that you contact an experienced criminal defense attorney today!
Why Clients Turn to Experienced Attorney Keefer
Free Consultations on Driving under the influence and Traffic Offenses
More than 30 Years of Individual Legal Experience
Founding Member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association
Completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician Course
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- NHTSA-Certified Field Sobriety Instructor
Virginia DUI Conviction Consequences
Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
Read What They Have to Say.
“I can not express the words of how glad and thankful I am to you.”
“Thank you again for all your help.”
“Thanks for the fantastic job you’ve done legally as well as just the personal support you gave me during that time.”
“We greatly appreciate his assistance.”
“It all went exactly as he told me with no fuss or surprises.”
“He was very understanding and we felt very confident in the way he was handling everything.”
“He knows his stuff!!!”
“Bob is a man of integrity and will honestly guide you through the process of pros and cons of your case.”
“JOB WELL DONE!!!”
“His expertise and experience in navigating the legal shoals and mastering scientific evidence in DUI cases resulted in a reduction of charges!”
“Unlike others who just promise you, Bob actually gets the job done.”
“I could not have asked for a better result”
“He portrayed a realistic picture of outcomes for my case and was as honest with me as I would expect any professional to be.”
“He did a great job representing me in court!”
“They are fairly priced, very competent, professionals.”
When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Keefer Law Firm Can Help.
- Attorney Keefer is one of the few people in Virginia to call himself an NHTSA Certified Field Sobriety Instructor.
- He has completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician course on the EC/IR II, Virginia’s breath tester for evidence.
- He was a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- Attorney Keefer’s Harrisonburg Law Firm has more than 3 decades of experience providing legal representation throughout Virginia.
- Our office contains the Alco-Sensor III, which is also used by law enforcement for preliminary breath testing during a drunk driving charge.
- We offer free consultations for criminal matters such as traffic violations, criminal offenses, and DUI cases.
- For legal advice, extensive experience, and an aggressive defense strategy, contact criminal justice lawyer Bob Keefer at (540) 433-6906 or fill out a contact form here.