Updated on September 5th, 2019 at 02:27 pm
Attorney Bob Keefer
Fighting for Your Rights as a Motorist
Speak to an Experienced Charlottesville Traffic Ticket Lawyer
Effectively Fighting Traffic Offenses Throughout Charlottesville: 540.433.6906
If you have been charged with a traffic offense, you could be facing severe penalties depending on the circumstances of your specific case. If convicted, you could potentially face a suspended license, exorbitant fines, mandatory educational classes, a revoked CDL and personal license, or even jail time. Regardless of the type of Charlottesville traffic offense you are accused of committing, you need strong representation to fight all charges against you.
Why Clients Turn to Attorney Keefer
- Free Consultations on DUI & Traffic Offenses
- More than 30 Years of Individual Legal Experience
- Founding Member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician Course
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- NHTSA-Certified Field Sobriety Instructor
At Keefer Law Firm, our Charlottesville traffic ticket lawyer has more than 30 years of experience in resolving these types of cases. As a result, he has a comprehensive understanding of Virginia’s traffic laws as well as the related procedures and paperwork. Our legal team understands that a conviction could, in addition to the aforementioned consequences, lead you to become unable to apply for loans, find housing, or get a job. That’s why you can count on us to provide you with the effective and personalized representation you need and deserve.
Traffic Offenses in Charlottesville
Whether you are accused of DUI, driving recklessly, speeding, or more, our Charlottesville traffic ticket attorney can handle your legal issues quickly and efficiently. After spending more than three decades protecting clients from traffic charges, our lawyer has gone through the legal process more times than we can count. We are intimately familiar with the many ways in which law enforcement officers improperly administer field sobriety tests, illegally search vehicles, and violate Virginia’s traffic laws. With this information in mind, our attorney can create a strong and individualized case strategy just for you in order to maximize your chances of success.
Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
Read What They Have to Say.
“I can not express the words of how glad and thankful I am to you.”
“Thank you again for all your help.”
“Thanks for the fantastic job you’ve done legally as well as just the personal support you gave me during that time.”
“We greatly appreciate his assistance.”
“It all went exactly as he told me with no fuss or surprises.”
“He was very understanding and we felt very confident in the way he was handling everything.”
“He knows his stuff!!!”
“Bob is a man of integrity and will honestly guide you through the process of pros and cons of your case.”
“JOB WELL DONE!!!”
“His expertise and experience in navigating the legal shoals and mastering scientific evidence in DUI cases resulted in a reduction of charges!”
“Unlike others who just promise you, Bob actually gets the job done.”
“I could not have asked for a better result”
“He portrayed a realistic picture of outcomes for my case and was as honest with me as I would expect any professional to be.”
“He did a great job representing me in court!”
“They are fairly priced, very competent, professionals.”
When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Keefer Law Firm Can Help.
- Attorney Keefer is one of the few people in Virginia to call himself a NHTSA Certified Field Sobriety Instructor.
- He has completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician course on the EC/IR II, Virginia’s breath tester for evidence.
- He was a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- Attorney Keefer has more than 30 years of experience providing legal representation throughout Virginia.
- Our office contains the Alco-Sensor III, which is also used by law enforcement for preliminary breath testing.
- We offer free consultations for traffic offense and DUI cases.