Updated on March 19th, 2019 at 02:01 pm
You Only Have Limited Time to Protect Your License.
Act Now to Fight for Your Driving Rights.
- Attorney Profile
- Augusta County Traffic Offenses
- Case Results
- Charlottesville Traffic Offenses
- Contact Us
- Harrisonburg Traffic Offenses
- Luray Traffic Offenses
- Page County Traffic Offenses
- Rockingham County Traffic Offenses
- Shenandoah County Traffic Offenses
- Staunton Traffic Offenses
- Thank You
- The Keefer Law Firm Scholarship Contest
- Traffic Offenses
- Why Hire Us?
- Woodstock Traffic Offenses
In the News
- A Safe Holiday Season
- Arizona Cardinals Suspend General Manager Steve Keim for DUI
- Blue Devils Savarino and Banchero Charged in DWI
- Bruce Springsteen’s .02 BAC DWI Arrest
- California Woman Compensated $800,000 for Wrongful DUI Charges
- Can Police Stop Motorists for Secondary Offenses in VA?
- Conor McGregor Charged with Dangerous Driving
- Cosby Released – Can He Be Retried?
- Defenses for Reckless Driving and Speeding Tickets
- Do Cops Show Up To Court For Speeding Tickets In Virginia?
- Don’t lose your dream to DUI
- Former NFL Player Dorial Green Bechman’s DUI
- Hope Solo, Former US National Team Soccer Star, Arrested on Child Abuse and DWI Charges
- House Speaker’s Husband Paul Pelosi, Arrested for DUI
- How Do I Get A Restricted License After A Virginia DUI?
- How Many Miles Over the Speed Limit is Reckless Driving in Virginia?
- How Much is a Reckless Speeding Ticket in Virginia?
- How Much is a Virginia Speeding Ticket?
- Iowa DT Brady Reiff Out of First Game due to July Arrest
- Paying a Traffic Ticket in Virginia Online
- Probation Reform Creating Confusion in the Judicial System
- Tesla on Autopilot Rams Police Cruiser
- Todd Helton Could Be Looking At A DUI Charge
- Understanding The Virginia Hands-Free Traffic Law
- Virginia State Officials Seal 400,000 Marijuana Convictions
- Virginia: Revised Marijuana Laws Begin July 1
- What Is Velocitation?
- WWE Superstar Injured in Car Accident
Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
Read What They Have to Say.
“I can not express the words of how glad and thankful I am to you.”
“Thank you again for all your help.”
“Thanks for the fantastic job you’ve done legally as well as just the personal support you gave me during that time.”
“We greatly appreciate his assistance.”
“It all went exactly as he told me with no fuss or surprises.”
“He was very understanding and we felt very confident in the way he was handling everything.”
“He knows his stuff!!!”
“Bob is a man of integrity and will honestly guide you through the process of pros and cons of your case.”
“JOB WELL DONE!!!”
“His expertise and experience in navigating the legal shoals and mastering scientific evidence in DUI cases resulted in a reduction of charges!”
“Unlike others who just promise you, Bob actually gets the job done.”
“I could not have asked for a better result”
“He portrayed a realistic picture of outcomes for my case and was as honest with me as I would expect any professional to be.”
“He did a great job representing me in court!”
“They are fairly priced, very competent, professionals.”
When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Keefer Law Firm Can Help.
- Attorney Keefer is one of the few people in Virginia to call himself a NHTSA Certified Field Sobriety Instructor.
- He has completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician course on the EC/IR II, Virginia’s breath tester for evidence.
- He was a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- Attorney Keefer has more than 30 years of experience providing legal representation throughout Virginia.
- Our office contains the Alco-Sensor III, which is also used by law enforcement for preliminary breath testing.
- We offer free consultations for traffic offense and DUI cases.