Attorney Bob Keefer
Fighting for Your Rights as a Motorist
Reckless Driving Lawyer in Harrisonburg
Providing Effective & Experienced Representation: 540.433.6906
If you have been charged with reckless driving in Virginia, you need strong representation right away to fight these accusations. By Virginia law, reckless driving is described as any type of driving that endangers limb, life, or property, or is deemed to be carelessly fast. Driving recklessly by way of speeding is usually charged when an individual drives 20 miles over the speed limit or 80 miles per hour, regardless of the speed limit.
Why Clients Turn to Attorney Keefer
- Free Consultations on DUI & Traffic Offenses
- More than 30 Years of Individual Legal Experience
- Founding Member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- Completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician Course
- Member of the National College for DUI Defense
- NHTSA-Certified Field Sobriety Instructor
Contact Keefer Law Firm
A conviction for reckless driving in the state of Virginia will result in a Class 1 misdemeanor on your record. This conviction classification is the same given to those convicted of DUI, simple assault, and marijuana possession. The consequences of a conviction are extremely steep and far-reaching. Our reckless driving lawyer in Harrisonburg has more than 30 years of experience with fighting these types of charges. As a result, we have a firm grasp of Virginia’s traffic laws as well as the related procedures and paperwork. Our attorney can efficiently guide you throughout the legal process while ensuring your rights are protected and fighting for your best interests. You can count on us to help you resolve your traffic charges in a timely and professional manner.
Our Clients Think Highly of Us.
Read What They Have to Say.
“I can not express the words of how glad and thankful I am to you.”
“Thank you again for all your help.”
“Thanks for the fantastic job you’ve done legally as well as just the personal support you gave me during that time.”
“We greatly appreciate his assistance.”
“It all went exactly as he told me with no fuss or surprises.”
“He was very understanding and we felt very confident in the way he was handling everything.”
“He knows his stuff!!!”
“Bob is a man of integrity and will honestly guide you through the process of pros and cons of your case.”
“JOB WELL DONE!!!”
“His expertise and experience in navigating the legal shoals and mastering scientific evidence in DUI cases resulted in a reduction of charges!”
“Unlike others who just promise you, Bob actually gets the job done.”
“I could not have asked for a better result”
“He portrayed a realistic picture of outcomes for my case and was as honest with me as I would expect any professional to be.”
“He did a great job representing me in court!”
“They are fairly priced, very competent, professionals.”
When You Need a Traffic Lawyer,
Keefer Law Firm Can Help.
- Attorney Keefer is one of the few people in Virginia to call himself a NHTSA Certified Field Sobriety Instructor.
- He has completed the DOT Certified Breath Technician course on the EC/IR II, Virginia’s breath tester for evidence.
- He was a founding member of the DUI Defense Lawyers Association and is a member of the National College for DUI Defense.
- Attorney Keefer has more than 30 years of experience providing legal representation throughout Virginia.
- Our office contains the Alco-Sensor III, which is also used by law enforcement for preliminary breath testing.
- We offer free consultations for traffic offense and DUI cases.